Responsive. Reliable. Results.
Carrie M. Wilcox
Attorney Carrie M. Wilcox, managing partner, is a graduate of Arizona State College of Law where she was a Note and Comment Editor for the Arizona State University Law Journal and former intern for the Honorable Rudolph Gerber, Arizona Court of Appeals. Ms. Wilcox is admitted to practice in the Arizona state courts and federal district court. Ms. Wilcox practices in the areas of family and juvenile law, including divorce, paternity, grandparent rights and all child-related matters, including international matters. She also has wide-ranging experience in civil litigation, including employment law, personal injury and business representation.
Ms. Wilcox maintains memberships in the Maricopa County Bar Associations, State Bar of Arizona, Arizona Women Lawyers and American Bar Association. Ms. Wilcox has also worked with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children for over 20 years, assisting parents from around the world regain custody of their children.
Ms. Wilcox is also a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), an organization dedicated to justice, constitutional rights, safeguarding victims' rights, protecting the democratic values inherent in our civil justice system, advancing the finest traditions of jurisprudence and upholding the honor and dignity of the legal profession and the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity.
Ms. Wilcox is also a former instructor at the Arizona Paralegal Training Institute, where she lectured on various subjects including family law, business formation and litigation and employment law. She has also co-chaired seminars for other attorneys on divorce procedure on behalf of the Lorman Institute.
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. – 1995
- Honors: Graduated Top 1/3 of her Class
- Law Journal: Arizona State University Law Journal, Note and Comment Editor
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.S. – 1992
- Major: English
- Major: Political Science
- Arizona, 1996
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Arizona, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1996
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Arizona Leading Lawyer, Phoenix Business Journal, 2006
Classes & Seminars
- Former Instructor, Arizona Paralegal Training Institute
- Co-chair, Seminar on Divorce Procedure, Lorman Institute
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Family Law
- Honorable Rudolph Gerber, Arizona Court of Appeals, Intern
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner